The Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Prague is looking for a SECRETARY
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Administrative tasks at the Embassy (phone calls, correspondence, welcoming guests);
- Assisting the Ambassador and organising the meeting calendar;
- Administering bookkeeping and bank transactions;
- Assisting in protocol duties;
- Managing Embassy’s social media accounts and answering inqueries;
- Helping to organise cultural and other Embassy events, including together with other Embassies.
- Very good knowledge of Czech and English languages.
- Upper secondary school degree or higher.
- Good communication and teamwork skills, accuracy, flexibility, positive attitude and initiative.
- Good knowledge of organisational and management skills (incl. with documentation).
- Computer skills (use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook), basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Permit to live and work in the Czech Republic.
- Prior job experience working as a secretary or in the field of administration.
- Knowledge of diplomatic protocol.
- Knowledge of Estonian language.
- Driver’s licence.
- Ability to work flexible working hours (occasional extended hours).
- Willingness to work with different tasks in a multicultural environment.
- Possibility to contribute to further strengthening the good relations between Estonia and the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Croatia.
- Full time job of 40 hours per week, starting from 1 June, 2022.
- Competitive salary and 20 working days of paid holidays.
- Interesting, diverse work environment that encourages and supports development.
- On-going job-related training in a pleasant working environment.
- Job contract based on Czech law.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for this position are invited to send a motivation letter and CV (in English) no later than 29 April, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person: Viviana Ajmová, tel: +420 257 011 180 or e-mail: email@example.com.